Royal batteries uses specially alloyed calcium-lead, which leads to extremely low levels of “electrolyte decrease”. Therefore there is no need to supplement distilled water if the charging system remains error-free. Special liquid-gas separators keeps the electrolyte inside.
An electrolyte is any substance containing free ions that behaves as an electrically conductive medium. These separators are also used between the positive and negative plates of a lead acid battery to prevent a short circuit through physical contact.
No filler caps are required therefore there is no electrolyte contamination, overwatering or damage in use. Unique wrought lead-calcium grid design means less internal corrosion and efficient current conductivity for more power and longer life. It also cuts gassing, resists overcharge, heat and thermal runaway.
• Low – resistance envelope separators
• Flame arrester
• Heat-sealed covers
• Polypropylene case
• Wrought lead calcium grids
• Centered cast-on plate straps
• Exclusive patented liquid gas separator
• Complete protection against reduction of sulphuric acid Preventing electrolyte losses by returning liquid to the reservoir
• Consistent starting performance High durability achieved by adoption of special wrought lead calcium grids and low resistance envelope separator
• Longer lifetime Longer lifetime achieved by minimizing vibration which reduces battery lifetime