The Omnipower OPLi is a 12V lithium iron phosphate battery designed to replace conventional lead-acid based batteries. An onboard Battery Management System (BMS) provides monitoring and control of critical battery functions. The OPLi can be used individually or in series to create a 48V system and will fit into existing cabinets using existing cables. Performance factors such as 90% depth of discharge, significantly higher cycle life and faster recharge times make the OPLi a very cost-effective and light energy storage choice.
• Long Cycle Life: Up to 5 times the cycle life of lead acid
• More Usable Capacity: Up to 100% usable energy
• Fast Charging: Charges faster than a lead acid battery
• Light Weight: 1/3 of the weight of a lead acid battery
• Easy Installation: Drop-in replacement for lead acid battery
• Ultra-Low Self Discharge: Less than 2% per month
• BMS Protection: Ensures safety and efficient operation
• Charging: Compatible with AGM battery chargers
• Series: Up to 4 batteries (max 48V)
• Parallel: Max 2 Batteries
• Environmentally Friendly: Non toxic, no acid, can be installed upright or on its side.