- The latest model from the Growatt range of inverters
- Unique feature – It can work with or without batteries
- This is a multi-functional off grid solar inverter, integrated with a MPPT (120VDC ~ 430VDC) solar charge controller, a high frequency pure sine wave inverter with a UPS function module all in one machine. This unit is perfect for off grid backup power and self-consumption applications.
- The WiFi / GPRS module is a plug-and-play monitoring device to be installed on the inverter. With this device, users can monitor the status of the PV system from the mobile phone or from the website anytime anywhere
- Integrated MPPT charge controller.
- Equalization charging function.
- Work with battery or without battery.
- Maximum PV input voltage up to 450VDC.
- Configurable grid or solar input priority.
- Optional WIFI/ GPRS remote monitoring.
- Support parallel operation for capacity expansion up to 30kW.
- PV and Grid power the load jointly if PV energy insufficient.
- Flexibly schedule the Inverter charging and discharging time.